Nippon Express tries halal route

japantimes.co.jp -

Nippon Express Co. is seeking halal certification in Malaysia to start a food distribution business in the Muslim-majority nation.

The major distributor said last week its local unit has already submitted an application to Kuala Lumpur and is seeking approval by next April.

Halal products exclude pork and alcohol, which are prohibited under Islamic law. The move comes after Malaysia began accepting such halal certification applications in July

Find this article on japantimes.co.jp

Comments

candymika, at 10:13, on 23 June 2022
I am extremely impressed with your work; the material provided is thorough and simple to comprehend. I'll be checking in on your next post on a frequent basis wordle answer today
lycajoy, at 17:23, on 04 June 2022
Excellent post keep it up and share more. polebuildingsspokanewa.com
lycajoy, at 17:15, on 04 June 2022
this is awesome! thanks for sharing! moldremediationcincinnatioh.com
lycajoy, at 17:05, on 04 June 2022
glad i found this site! smallbusinessloansanaheim.com
Dorothy, at 15:51, on 04 June 2022
Theatmangroup is an online news company focused on covering the most important business and breaking news in US and around the globe. what dinosuar has 500 teeth
revanth, at 13:37, on 26 May 2022
Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. 먹튀검증
revanth, at 14:54, on 21 May 2022
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Nft games
thiagogo, at 6:04, on 05 April 2022
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well driving directions mapquest

To add a new comment, you can login from Sign In zone situated on the right.

CSS Valide !